Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Home-grown

Mmmm!  I love home-grown veggies!  My container garden has been through a lot (including a move to a new state), but it has survived.  I have ONE pepper and lots of tomatoes.  I also have three tiny cucumbers!  My yellow squash has flowered at least three times, but not squash yet.  My zucchini died...as did my radishes and green onion.  My carrots have lots of green leaves showing, but I'm too scared to pull any up yet.  Here are some pictures:


Cucumbers (3 little ones)


Sweet Pepper (only 1)


Tomatoes (multiple cherry and regular-sized ones)


Basil (also in the container: cilantro, parsley, and oregano)



The tomatoes are DELICIOUS!  I can't wait for the green ones to turn red...they're not producing fast enough for me.  Hehe.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment